Saturday, September 20, 2014

Another Great Post From Mystery Writing Is Murder

Being a busy Mom, Entrepreneur and Writer, I sometimes find myself wondering if my writing is "all in my head".
Meaning, it may sound good to me now, but what about in a few months when I go back and read it through? What sounds brilliant to me, may sound ridiculous to someone else.
So, how do I deal with this quandary?
Answer: Become part of a critique group!
But where to start?
This morning I decided to google it and came across this post, which coincidently is where I found yesterday's post! If you too are ready to share your work in exchange for honest feedback, then this post will help get you started. I hope you find it as helpful as I did!
Mystery Writing is Murder: Finding Critique Groups: Many writers are looking for someone to make a read-through of their manuscript and offer feedback or constructive criticism. The problem ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!